Wokingham, Holme Grange Craft Village
Our baby yoga classes are a fun and interactive class set in a calm environment for both mums and babies to enjoy.
The classes include a dry baby massage routine to warm up babies followed by an enjoyable baby yoga routine. We also like to look after mummies with our gentle post-natal yoga which focuses on relaxing tense muscles, stiffness around the neck and shoulders and helps improves mums' posture, abdominal and pelvic floor muscles.
Our yoga classes are designed to help energise and relax you and your baby together!
Benefits of Yoga for babies:
- Strengthens and aids muscular development.
- Helps mums and babies communicate and get to know each other better.
- Fun and relaxation.
- Helps to settle your baby and improves sleep patterns.
Benefits for Mama:
- Helps mums regain and maintain a healthy posture.
- Releases muscle stiffness and tension.
- Strengthens the pelvic floor and abdominal muscles.
- Meet other local mums
Classes are suitable for women following a satisfactory six or eight week postnatal check-up, and for babies up to crawling.
Please don't worry if your baby fusses or cries throughout the session - that's the way it goes sometimes! Your baby may sleep peacefully all the way through the next class. Either way you will still have benefitted from the experience of being out in a supportive environment with other mummies and babies
- You must fill out a health information questionnaire prior to joining the class. This information will be kept in strict confidence. It will help me to adjust your practice according to your needs.
- You can begin postnatal yoga anytime following a satisfactory six or eight week postnatal check-up if you've had a vaginal birth, 10 week for a csection.
- The class is time for you to feel nurtured and comforted. Always practice at your own pace, and be sure to come to a resting position at any time during the class should you feel you need to.
- Please feel free to feed and change your baby during the class, as you need to.